Thursday, December 16, 2010

A little update....





Well, I'm back! It has been sooo long since I have blogged. When I look back, I have not blogged since a month before our FIRST trip to Ethiopia. Since that post, we have made two trips and have returned with our precious baby boy.

I was very afraid that I would not feel like her was so precious at this point in the game, but I do....and he is!

We had a wonderful trip to Ethiopia! God had planned the groups that we were to travel with both trips. They were kind and wonderful people. All of them! You know how there is always, "one in the group" who everyone would like to choke? Well not this time! They were all terrific! We made some super great friends on our second trip. These are friends that I know we will have the rest of our lives. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

Madix is doing awesome! He had adjusted well and is happy 99.5% of the time. He gets a little angry when he is hungry or tired, but other than that, he is great. He is sleeping from about 9-9:30 until 8:30-9:00 in the morning. He has transitioned well to food and is on a great schedule. I cannot complain of anything. He appears to be really healthy. We took him to the Dr. on Tuesday. We had to have a lot of tests ran, but she thought all in all, he looked amazing!

We are so blessed and cannot even put into words the joy that we feel this holiday season. There is a beautiful "completeness" to our family and we celebrate that this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment