Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Exhausted!

WoW! I really didn't know it was possible for a person to be so tired! But I am!! Things have been kind of crazy, as our dear friend and organizer, Elaine, is in Russia. We have 2 big fund raisers this weekend and she has left all of it in my "capable hands". (Yea right!)

I have been on the phone countless times with another girl in the group making arrangements and plans. I have cut and pasted table decorations, visited many places making sure things are in order. Whew....I will be glad when this week is over!

Anyway, we are having a fundraiser dinner on Sunday, November 1 at 6:00. It should be a real nice time! We are having a family style meal with LOTS of fixins! Anyone is welcome and invited to come. We will also be having a pie auction after dinner. If you can't come, just pray that God will bless the efforts and that children's lives will be changed through this event!

Maybe next week I can get some rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment