Tuesday, June 1, 2010

IT"S MYYYYYYY TURN!

Please forgive me while I vent......

I have been so very patient in this adventure. It truly has been an adventure! There have been many twists, turns, and anticipation lurking around every corner! Their have been ups and down and thrills. There have been fears and joys, tears and laughs. I have been a good sport. I have watched MANY friends begin this process and return home with their GORGEOUS babies and children! I have been there to hug and kiss on their babies....I've been a good sport! I have read SOOOOOOOO many blogs of people's journey through the great "unknown". I have watched "YouTube" videos of peoples video montages....and I have been a good sport! Really! I HAVE! I have patiently listened to countless friends telling me about how "perfect it will be" and "get the child that was meant for us". I appreciate and love all the advice that I have received to "be patient" and "wait on the Lord". They are ALL right....they love me.....

BUT GOSH DARN IT.......IT'S MMMMMMYYYYYY TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh....there.....now I feel better! :O)

2 comments:

  1. Bless you Amy, it IS YOUR TURN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutley right it is YOUR TURN! It wasn't long ago that I felt the way you are feeling. All things will work out for your good...even this wait.
    Toni-

    ReplyDelete