Monday, September 21, 2009

Adoption Update

Well, I almost had to laugh typing "Adoption Update" because.....THERE IS NOTHING TO UPDATE! :o) LOL! Things are going along. The courts in Ethiopia are closed right now so there is not too much going on. We are just sitting and waiting on the timing of God. This is a hard thing to do, but it is very necessary!

I have learned in my 35 years that it does you NO good to rush God. We must wait and be patient in all things. We have to trust in God enough to know that He knows what He is doing and wants only good and perfect things in our lives.

So....that's the update....we are simply waiting on Him and our baby. We are excited and think about the baby everyday. I can't wait until the day that I can post something else!! :O)

Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

  1. when did you go on the wait list. By my count we've had 5 referrals of some kind this month so hopefully you've been able to move up. None of the referrals effected our number. We're still stuck at 10 but have heard rumors that there are several in front of us requesting siblings.

    ReplyDelete